This custom all brick, 4400 +/- square foot home is situated on a treed 6 acre parcel with fenced in back lawn.
The property offers an attached 3 car garage, 3 car detached garage, single car storage building and huge parking area.
Not only is this all one level, 5 Bedroom - 3 Bath (2-1/2 bath) home welcoming this home was built for entertainment.
The home boasts a beautiful in ground pool, stainless outdoor kitchen, party deck and padded play area for children.
With oak hardwood, carpet & tile... Each room has its own custom touch.
The kitchen with its pickled finish cabinets, built in breakfast nook, double ovens and gas cook top is a chef's dream.
The office includes paneled walls and built in bookcases.
The living room with its marble fireplace.
All bedrooms offer walk in closets and both the master bedroom and bath are gigantic with vaulted ceilings, tile shower, garden tub and his & hers vanities.
The home is handicapped accessible, wide doorways and a flat floor from end to end.
Please join us for an open house to view this fantastic property
Friday, May 12th from 2-6pm.
Directions: From I-24 Exit North at Old Hickory Blvd.. Old Hickory Blvd. becomes Hobson Pike. Go 8 miles from the exit to a (L) on Granny Wright Ln. Then go (R) on Palomino and (L) onto Thoroughbred Dr. The home is on the (L).
AUCTION HELD ON SITE
2% Broker Participation, Please call for details.
Terms of the Auction Sale:
- 10% BUYERS PREMIUM to be added to the final bid to determine the final sales price.
- $50,000 NON-refundable down payment required the day of sale, balance due on or before June 13, 2017.
- Possession with deed.
- Property taxes pro-rated.
- Sold "AS-IS" / "WHERE-IS" with no warranties expressed or implied.
- Announcements made the day of sale shall take precedence over any previous advertising.
- All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.